1. Start the day right: “When I get up in the morning, I don’t think about all the things that are going to happen, whether it’s good or bad. I say to myself, "This is going to be the best day of my life."
2. Age is just a number: “I don’t believe in age. When people ask me about age, I tell them to look at all the trees around them. They’re hundreds of years old. They may look as if they’re dying at the moment, but they’re not; they’re recycling themselves. And in a couple of months, they’re going to be reborn again.”
3. Dance like nobody's watching: "Dancing makes you well again. You know, I fell and I’ve slipped. I’ve had everything, but I don’t let it take the better of me."
4. Accentuate the positive: “Whatever you put in your mind materializes. So if you put negative thoughts, you draw toward you negative things. So be positive. Just look for good."
5. Don't procrastinate: "There’s nothing you can’t do, and you can just get up and enjoy life and see how wonderful it is. There’s so much to do, so little time to do it.”
Notice how she predominately thinks of only positive things and outcomes. She enjoys and loves nature, physical exercise, starting the day on a positive note with gratitude, following her bliss and doing what she loves and believes there is nothing she can't do.
We don't need all those resolutions at this time of year, we just need to live every day well with just some of the spirit of this amazing soul.
Happy new Year to all. 2015 is going to be so awesome!!
Remember, "You're the one"